Send a free letter anytime at
*delivered through the pouch system

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I got down with the sickness.....June 2, 2014

Seriously. Totally got pwnd with a sweet, sweet cold. And you already KNOW that all of the people here want to give me their little home remedies and injections in my buns. Haha these people are DYING to take me to the hospital and let them give me an injection. I called Hermana Heyman to ask if I should do it and she said, "No no no no no no no no, and no. They want to give injections for everything." So that was kind of a bummer. But, I've been taking some honey with carpincho oil and some other oddities in it. I'm pretty much better now, but I straight zombied out for a while there.

Last Monday, I utilized my taco seasoning (spice game ballin') and had a sweet taco dinner with some members. The Argentines are straight babies when it comes to spicy things. They think that this taco seasoning is spicy haha.

One of the elders in my zone had an old pass along card from the Church that had RANDY CURTIS AND HIS WIFE ON IT! I was like, "Hey! That's my boy Randy!" and then I forgot to take a picture. But yeah, that was neat!

I have come to the conclusion that one of my eyebrows is stronger than the other and tends to dominate it. I have since implemented (I've spent like 5 minutes trying to remember how to spell this word and I'm still not sure) a rigid exercise program for my weaker eyebrow. Bless his heart.

I swear something always happens with spiders haha. One night, I woke up to use the little boy's room. I was still more than half asleep because when I entered, I saw a tarantula on the groud, proceeded to take care of business, looked at it again, and went back to bed. So, long story short, we may have a loose tarantula in the pension.

We also had multi-zone conference which was a real treat. We had to catch a bus at 4:30 in the morning, but when we were en route to the terminal, the ZLs (who were on the bus) called and told us the bus just didn't even stop for Fontana. So we stood on the side of the road for an hour and waited for another bus to pass that was headed for Formosa. In the early morning. In the freezing cold. A junky little van-type thing showed up and we took that. Had to sit on my feet the whole 4 hours or I would've gotten frostbite haha. But the conference was awesome and I was able to talk to the Clorindians again!

That's pretty much all that went down. We get the call about transfers tomorrow night and then we have transfers on Wednesday. We'll see what happens! It's been a tough transfer and we haven't been able to work like I would have liked to, but I am looking forward to this next one. Super stoked. Anyway, the Church is true, we live in a blessed dispensation, the Gospel is here to stay, and these are the last days. We have all of the day to labor, but the night soon cometh. Peace and blessings to all and to all a fantastic week!

Elder Sipple

Alba's baptism!
 Elder Sipple keeping warm on the stove lolz
 After church in the colony yesterday. #LamaniteNation

No comments:

Post a Comment