Email: alec.sipple@myldsmail.net

Send a free letter anytime at www.dearelder.com
*delivered through the pouch system

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Familia,                                                                                                                       November 8, 2013

Estoy muy muy MUY agradecido por mi familia. I love you guys so much, and I don’t think I can stress that enough.

Thank you for the wonderful letter, Mom and Ally. That meant so much to me. Dad, I read that talk or whatever it was that you gave me. So amazing! Thank you so much for sharing that. Kyle, I love you and would love to hear from you! Or maybe you’ve sent me something and I haven’t gotten it.
So! Yesterday I was called to be the District Leader! That was unexpected haha. So awesome, & I’m way stoked. Also, I was able to give my first blessing today to Hermana Eye. She lives with her single mom so she is so grateful for our Priesthood. So am I.

I just felt the need to write a quick letter, but there will be more details to come. I have to shower…basketball was so much fun! I LOVE all of the Elders & Hermanas. Everyone is so kind, friendly, and understanding. This is such an awesome place.

Love,

Elder Sipple

No comments:

Post a Comment