Email: alec.sipple@myldsmail.net

Send a free letter anytime at www.dearelder.com
*delivered through the pouch system

Saturday, November 30, 2013

                                                                                                                    November 29, 2013

Holy smooooooookes, Paityn is so dang cute. That's honestly such a relief. I've been thinking about everyone a lot lately and praying just to bless our family. I feel like that's such a huge blessing, and it's such a good thing for Paityn. I'm all teary-eyed right now haha. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. :) I have a big Thanksgiving letter coming your way. I sent it this morning, so it'll be a couple days probably. Are you guys having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's? How was your Thanksgiving? Our Thanksgiving devotional was awesome. Elder Nelson spoke. In my letter I talk a little more about what he spoke on. He talked about a lot of different things, but the main thing I liked was that we need to put ourselves aside and put the Lord first when we serve. Then we had a service project where we put together these lentil casserole bagged meals for children in Utah who don't have enough to eat. It was a lot of fun! I seriously just love being here. I love everyone that I'm around. I have made so many close friends in such a short time. It's just the greatest. My letter has a lot more detail and a lot of things specifically for each member of the family. 
Thank you so much for the packages, mom! Haha I think I have more treats than I can even eat! It's awesome! The speakers and iPod work great. I loved everything in there! 

Things sound like they're going so well. :) I'm happy for all of you. Things with Paityn sound so fun! I bet you sisters are loving having another little baby to play with and care for. You're such a loving mom! 

I'm going to try to send some pictures so hopefully you get them.
I love you so much, Mom! Thank you for all that you do. I'm always with you!

Love your son,

Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment