Email: alec.sipple@myldsmail.net

Send a free letter anytime at www.dearelder.com
*delivered through the pouch system

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Wonderful Family –                                                                                 November 9, 2013

HOLA! The laws of time don’t exist here in the MTC. It’s odd. Days are as weeks and weeks are as days. I really am enjoying it, though!

This letter was started on the ninth and will be finished on the tenth. I started it earlier today, but I am about to go to sleep, seeing as it is 10:25pm. I will write a lot more about the past couple days when I get a chance tomorrow.

So dang sorry! It is now the 11th! It is just so hard to find time to write letters. Aaaaaaaand I forgot to bring your letter with me so I will try to answer all of your questions.

Our schedule is Wake Up and be out of the door by 6:50am at the latest. We go to breakfast, then have class where we learn Spanish and how to teach / interact with investigators en espanol. It’s awesome.
Our P-day is Thursday, but you don’t get P-day right after your first day. So I will email and stuff this week. I have been playing basketball for gym time. It’s been way fun! The food is okay! Food is food, and you get hungry. Waking up at 6:00 or 5:45 and going to bed at 10:30 has been so sweet I feel so good! Tomorrow we get to hear from L. Tom Perry! Hopefully he can make it.

I’m sorry if I have forgotten anything! We are so, so busy. But I always think about all of you. I can’t believe I’m gone haha. Esta bien, I’ll be back.

Estoy agradecido por mi familia. Estoy agradecido por mi muchos bendiciones. Yo tengo la fe. Soy muy entusiasmado! I love you all so, so, so much. The pillowcase is sooooo tight, Mom! I freaking love it! Thank you so much for the care package. It made me so happy. Please please PLEASE write letters! I will try my best to respond ASAP.
                                                I LOVE Y’ALL!
Love,

Elder Sipple        

No comments:

Post a Comment