Email: alec.sipple@myldsmail.net

Send a free letter anytime at www.dearelder.com
*delivered through the pouch system

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hola, mis perros!                                                                                                    November 27, 2013

Hey so right now I just have a second to email because we aren't getting our P-day tomorrow because it is the Thanksgiving Devotional. I'll have more time on Friday to email, and that will be around 10:15-11:20 am. So if you are available, we can live-chat :):):) Haha anyway! Something that would be really helpful is sending me an email that only contains your questions! Still email me your regular emails, but an email with questions only would help me answer you a lot better. Thank you so much for the pens and the package! I loved/am loving the treats and the pens. Those are the pens I wanted, and they are el mejor! Tan enfermo! Thank you for the mail, too. Your letters mean so much to me and make me so happy. Also, please tell Grandma Jean and Grandpa Dennis thank you for the cinnamon rolls! They are so delicious! Please thank them for me. Also Grandma Marda for her sweet letter. And Ally. and Kyle's emails and Dad's emails and Mom's emails and Ally's emails. I love you all so much. But yes, all of my classes are at the West Campus, but we were walking up to the devotional and I saw Shelly coming out of Jesse's house. So sick! And also, we're having one of the 12 speak at tomorrow's devotional. I'll be in the choir, and I think some news stations will be there. I love the devotionals and being in the choir! Tan divertido. So yeah, just email me everyone's questions in one email and that'll help me get to all of them. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment